***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Friday, October 3, 2014

Advocate for Your Children – My Book Tells You How

a mother advocates for her children www.janeanesworld.com
It is sensational to know that you can advocate for your children and to get the tools to do it. Before I began working as a writer and a blogger I worked as an attorney. It was wonderful work. I loved fighting for my clients, doing all I could to help them achieve their goals. I took my role as an advocate for others seriously. So, it was only natural that I see one of my primary roles as a mother to be an advocate for my children.
Each day I am called upon to advocate for my children in a variety of circumstances. These circumstances range from things as simple as getting the exact toy a child wants from the toy store to making sure my daughter gets the opportunities she wants at college. That range of experiences is common to mothers the world over. At the same time, there are other areas where a mother must be an advocate for her children.

No comments:

Post a Comment