***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Super Hero – You Can Do the Work Life Balance

you are a super hero www.janeanesworld.com

It is fantastic to realize that when it comes to work life balance you can succeed by being your own super hero. When my oldest daughter was a little girl she watched a movie from the Cheetah Girls with words to a song something similar to this:
I don’t want to be like Cinderella
Sitting alone in a dark dusty cellar
Waiting for somebody
To come and rescue me
I’d rather rescue myself


When I think about all working women do to run businesses, work jobs, manage families and find time for themselves, I am reminded of this song. Almost every day there are articles in blogs, newspapers, magazines and conversations on television about the struggle to balance work and life. After years of research on this topic, I have come to realize there is no quick fix, there is no one size fits all solution.

[Read More . . . ]

No comments:

Post a Comment