***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Instead of a Word of the Year I Choose a Phrase – Something Inside


My phrase for the new year is "something inside" because that is where I find the strength, courage and motivation to act.

It is wonderful to find a word of the year that will motivate you to kick things in gear and do all you need to do to achieve your goals. I am not selecting a word of the year for the new year. Instead, I have embraced a phrase, an idea and even have a theme song to go with it. In the past, I selected a theme song for my business. When I start my work day, I play the song and know it is time to sit at my desk, sip my coffee and work. For the new year, I have selected the phrase, "something inside." This is the phrase that will guide me over the course of the next year.

[Read More . . . ]

No comments:

Post a Comment